Life’s Biggest Irony
Bringing my personal experiences in front of you.
Well this laughing character in the above image is me.
Yup a drop out in 12th. Had successive backs in first three years of engineering and now I am handling projects as a DATA SCIENTIST with different organizations/clients at the same time.
When you are giving an interview in a top MNC, you are being judged by your knowledge and skillsets.
- Marks are only necessary to get a placement in top colleges and not in top MNC’s.
We love to offer feedbacks to others.
- But fail to accept when someone offers the return.
We tend to run behind the beauty and waste so much of time, money and existing relationships,
- Eventually beauty will fade away with time.
Reach out to any top successful person around the world and they will tell you.
- Success isn’t measured with how much money you have earned .
We are always interested to jump on in others personal life.
- But we don’t want any interference in ours.
Rape can happen with both the genders.
- But no one believes that boy can be a rape victim. What an irony.
We think we can make everyone happy who is connected with us.
- Irony of life is no one can make everyone happy all the time.
Most of the time we end up wasting extra efforts and energy.
- When the same target could have achieved easily.
We continuously run behind home, bread and clothes through our life.
- But we end up realizing the value of peace in life when we are on the death bed.
A tragic irony of life is that we so often achieve success or financial independence.
- Only after the chief reason for which we sought it has passed away.
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who long to be understood and those who long to be misunderstood.
- It is the irony of life that neither is gratified.
Most of the biggest opportunities will come to you when you aren’t ready.
- And when you were ready, you couldn’t perform.
We think we can’t forget anything that has happened to us.
- Irony of life is you tend to forget everything eventually.
When you see an emotional pic, video or post on social media you tend to value that content and get inspired.
- Irony of life is you never looked around yourself and never appreciated others or yourself for that matter.
We always fall for looks
- And the looks always deceives.
We are always ready to give advices to others.
- But always fail to implement them in our own personal life.
I will always love you like that only no matter what.
- Raise your hands honestly if your love is still the same with your partner. Well that’s the irony life play’s with us.
These are my personal experiences in life. Hope you can relate to few.